A few attributes of One of THOSE Moms:
- Always needing a girls night out...or majarita.
- Desperate for adult conversation, even willing to talk to complete strangers.
- Can never get enough alone time or sleep.
- Constantly talking about needing a vacation.
- Her clothes don't fit or they have holes in them (but the kids look good).
- Buying a sweet tea at ChickfilA not because you really want or NEED it, only because you asked and it was given to you...for $1.67. And you don't have to share it!
Yep, that's me! I have turned into ONE OF THOSE MOMS! I swore it would never happen but life has gotten the best of me... For now at least. I find it funny that I used to think "what's the big deal with all these moms who hate being a mom?". I only thought that when I had 1 child. And I must say, Asher was the best first child! So compliant, loving, funny and an absolute joy to be around! I often wonder "are my children a joy? Or a burden?" I so badly want them to be a joy and a delight to be around. But sadly, they just aren't....sometimes! Ha! I do believe that your children are a direct reflection of you, and that freaks me OUT! I don't always like what I see in me and in my kids! But I know that if I do my best HE will do the rest! (and I don't think that is scripture, I just keep telling myself that). In the meantime I am going to keep running the race! And at the end I might not be first but at least I did my best!